保险 & 计费
For your convenience, please use the Online Bill Pay tool to securely make payments 你的医药费. Please click the orange 支付我的账单按钮下面. 如果你有 如有任何问题，请联络我们: email@example.com
What bills can I pay using the Online Bill Pay tool?
If your bill looks like the images below, you can pay online by clicking the orange 支付我的账单按钮下面. If you do not have one of the sample bills shown below, you should follow the payment directions on the bill you received.
To pay your bill online you will need the following (then click the 付我的账单 button):
下州大学医院 participates in most insurance and managed care plans.
- Physician services provided in the hospital may not be included in the hospital's 指控.
- Physicians who provide services to the patient in the hospital may or may not participate 和医院享受同样的医疗保健计划.
- The prospective patient should check with the physician arranging for the hospital service to determine the health care plans with which the physician participates.
如果你有 questions or need assistance with your bill, we provide 病人 Account 代表协助您. They provide information, make payment arrangements, and help you resolve insurance billing problems.
如果你有 questions regarding 指控 prior to a service, charity care, applying for Medicaid or a health exchange product, please contact 病人 Financial Services 代表:
In an effort to ensure transparency related to healthcare costs, 纽约州立大学州南部 Medical Center is providing you with information to assist you in determining the cost of the medical services we provide and to help you make better informed healthcare decisions.
It is important to note that what we listed here are prices for medical procedures, which 可能会有变化.
The estimated price is an approximate calculation of the total hospital prices for a specific inpatient, outpatient or diagnostic procedure. 这些价格可能会有所不同 on pre-existing conditions and the actual procedure performed, such as in the following 情况:
- Additional testing, medications, services or procedures that may be required.
- Pre-existing factors that may impact your medical needs. 例子包括肥胖， 吸烟与糖尿病.
- Your physician may determine that a different procedure needs to be performed than 原计划.
Please note that these prices do not include physicians' fees, as these offices will 分别给你们帐单.
Examples of these include prices from your surgeon, anesthesiologist, pathologist, 或放射科医师. Please contact those offices directly for their price information.
Physicians who provide services at 纽约州立大学州南部 Medical Center may or may not participate with the same health care plans as 纽约州立大学州南部 Medical Center. 请与 the physician arranging your hospital services to determine the health care plans 医生参与其中.
Most importantly, the figures listed are not what you may pay out-of-pocket for the 服务/上市的过程. The amount you will owe depends on your insurance plan.
Coverage benefits can differ greatly from plan to plan. 任何自付金额; co-insurance or deductibles will be dependent on your specific insurance plan. If you have health insurance, you should contact your insurance company directly to determine 你的财务责任是什么. You may be asked to provide a procedure code, which can be obtained from your physician's office.
注意: Any payments in addition to the insurance coverage, such as co-pays, deposits and other co-insurance amounts that are the responsibility of the patient, will be due 在提供服务的时候. 您应该验证涵盖了哪些服务 by your insurance plan prior to receiving such services as any 指控 not covered by your insurance plan will be your responsibility.
Please recognize that you may receive more than one bill for services received at UHB such as physician, hospital and possible ambulance service.
If you are uninsured, you have the right to receive a "Good Faith Estimate" explaining 你的医疗费用是多少.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who do not have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of 任何非紧急物品或服务. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. 你也可以问你的健康状况 care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before 你安排一个项目或服务.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you 可以对账单提出异议吗?.
Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov / nosurprises.
If you would like to review these machine readable XML files, please open them in Microsoft Excel:
2023价格透明度文件(xml) (29 MB)
2023价格透明度文件可购买(xml) (8 MB)